October 8, 2012

Pen Hack: Uni-Ball Signo RT + Pentel EnerGel Refill

Many moons ago I wrote this post about my first haul of pens and my quest for an ideal pen for the office. I've written with all of those pens and at this time have declared the Pilot Hi-Tec-C (0.5 mm) to be the winner. The Pentel EnerGel 0.5 mm retractable pen is a close second, but the barrel is a little too thick for comfort. After reading up on the "Mont Blanc refill + Pilot G2 body hack," I began fiddling with some of my pens. Click on the picture to read the results of my very own pen hack! I admit that this hack may have been previously published without my knowledge. I recognize this. That said, until proven otherwise, I hereby claim this pen hack as my invention and intellectual property. I will consider any and all reasonable licensing offers lol.


Postscript: After I made this writing sample, I realized that the EnerGel refill also fits into the Pilot G-Knock body (I assume, therefore, that it also fits into the standard Pilot G-2 body). Nonetheless, I prefer the look and feel of the Signo RT body.

No comments:

Post a Comment